Wedding and prom season are just about here, so we’ve rounded up three looks for you to rock on your big day. Our step-by-step tutorials will guide you through each look so you can be your own pro makeup artist, and look absolutely radiant in photos (and IRL).
TRUFFLE BEAUTY LOOK
This season, no-makeup makeup is coming in huge, and with a less-is-more approach and the right products, you can achieve a luminous, understated look that says ‘I woke up like this.’ Get a dewy, effortless summer look that’s all about radiant coverage, bronzed beauty, and glowing skin. Truffle Lip Caramel serves as a sultry, neutral focal point for the warm, shimmering metallics in this look. A super blendable primer is key for this look (think Insta-filter complexion), and radiant buildable glow that hits your face naturally, (where the sunlight would) for a subtle golden flush. Plus peachy nude lips are key. Glow on.
Cocoa Pigmented Bronzer – Cocoa Glow
Fruit Pigmented Pretty Naked Palette
All Over Glow: Lightly Sun Kissed
Cruelty Free Retractable Lip Brush L10
Lip Caramel: Truffle
Cruelty Free Flat Kabuki Brush F40
Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara
Get the look:
1. Apply our Luminous Primer, all over the face. We like to apply it with our Cruelty Free Flat Kabuki Brush.
2. Using either your fingertips, or our beauty blender apply our BB Cream to the face.
3. Sweep Cocoa Pigmented Bronzer – Cocoa Glow for a warm sunkissed look.
4. Apply All Over Glow: Lightly Sun Kissed to the tops of cheekbones, temples, collar bones and anywhere else you want some glow!
5. Use either the lip caramel wand, or our Cruelty Free Retractable Lip Brush L10 for a precision application. Model is wearing our Lip Caramel: Truffle.
6. From our original Fruit Pigmented Pretty Naked Palette apply the shadow Flax Seed all over lid, and Chestnut in the crease.
7. Finish with Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara in black tea on upper and lower lashes.